- Participants are invited to submit abstract(s) for consideration by the Congress Scientific Committee on or before 31 July 2016.
- Papers must not have been presented/published elsewhere.
- A limited number of abstracts will be scheduled for Oral Presentations.
- The Committee reserves the right to decide on the final mode of presentation.
- The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions.
- Abstracts will be published in the Final Programme/Abstract Book only upon receipt of the Registration Fees.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using the Online Abstract Submission Form. Text must be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 10.
- Abstracts submitted by fax, email or paper copy will NOT be considered.
- Select your preferred mode of presentation (Oral / Electronic Poster).
- Abstract texts should have the following structure: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions. The abstract may contain up to a maximum of 250 words. Do not include graphs, tables, diagrams, pictures or references in the abstract.
- All abstracts regardless of final mode of presentation, should be submitted on or before 31 July 2016.
- Once the abstract submission has been successful, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Please ensure your email address is correct.
- Selected presenting authors will be notified by 15 August 2016.
- For each abstract, the Registration Fees for the presenting author should be paid by 3 October 2016.
31 July 2016
|Abstract submission deadline|
15 August 2016
3 October 2016
|Deadline for Early Bird Registration|
Click Here for Online Abstract SubmissionEnquiries regarding any matter related to abstracts should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org